This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Add description and links to your promotion
$10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING
$10.00 $35.00 You save: 71% ( $25.00 )
Cancer Council’s Infant Long Sleeve Swim Rashies feature a high neck and long sleeves, so little ones are not only protected from the harsh Australian sun, they are also comfortable.
The Khaki print is a fun design that kids will love.
- Cancer Council swimwear protects the skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure. Maximum skin coverage helps to prevent skin damage.
- UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Chlorine resistant fabric.
- Swimwear intended to cover the upper body. Designed for a comfortable fit.
- Full arm, high neck.
- Fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane.
True to size, close fitting. Please refer to our sizing guide.
The UPF rating applies only to the area of skin covered. Protection may be reduced if the material is wet, stretched or from the effects of normal wear or exposure to chemicals. For best sun protection use hats, clothing that provides maximum skin coverage, sunglasses, sunscreen and shade.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not leave wrapped wet in towel.
- Line dry in shade without delay.
- Please refer to label on garment for further care and washing instructions.
Sunscreen may stain clothing and swimwear. Orange-brown stains are common in areas containing hard water (high iron content in water) or households containing iron piping. to remove stains, we recommend using a laundry detergent that is designed to cut through oils and grease. a mild Citric Acid solution can also be used.
Get notified about great deals and new products