This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Add description and links to your promotion
$10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING
$25.00 $50.00 You save: 50% ( $25.00 )
Cancer Council’s long sleeve paddle suit combines a one-piece swimsuit with the sun protection benefits of a rashie. This playful brightly coloured print creates a vibrant look for your little one as they splash around. Pair the paddlesuit with Cancer Council’s swim shorts for maximum sun protection.
The High Tide print is a colourful design that kids will love.
- Cancer Council swimwear protects the skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure.
- UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Chlorine resistant fabric.
- Clothing intended to cover the upper body. Designed for a comfortable fit.
- Full arm, high neck.
- The UPF rating does not consider the design of this item in relation to recommended body coverage. Wear in combination with other sun protective clothing that has a UPF rating.
- Fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane.
True to size, close fitting. Please refer to our sizing guide.
The UPF rating applies only to the area of skin covered. Protection may be reduced if the material is wet, stretched or from the effects of normal wear or exposure to chemicals. For best sun protection use hats, clothing that provides maximum skin coverage, sunglasses, sunscreen and shade.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not leave wrapped wet in towel.
- Line dry in shade without delay.
- Please refer to label on garment for further care and washing instructions.
Sunscreen may stain clothing and swimwear. Orange-brown stains are common in areas containing hard water (high iron content in water) or households containing iron piping. to remove stains, we recommend using a laundry detergent that is designed to cut through oils and grease. a mild Citric Acid solution can also be used.
Get notified about great deals and new products