Cancer Council Pop-up cabana (UPF 50+) perfect for protecting against wind as well as the sun - just the thing for summer days at the beach, park or even the backyard. Cancer Council cabana features a patented 'pop-up' design that requires no assembly and fold into a handy carry bag.
It is available in the following size:
- Medium size - 2m (W) x 1.35 (D) x 1.3m (H) [weight - 3kg]
- UPF 50+ fabric, royal with yellow trim
- Provides overhead and side protection
- Stainless steel frame
- Sand and storage pockets with x4 plastic pegs
- Fabric floor
- Rear zippered panel
- Remove the tent pegs and empty the sand pockets.
- Stand to the side of the cabana and draw the side panels together.
- Holding the frame on either side, and about half way up, bend the top of the cabana over so that the apex meets the middle of the base.
- Take a step back and rotate hands 180 degrees so thumbs are pointing towards you.
- Roll one side in, followed by the other so that the frame forms concentric circles. Allow one of the two vertical hoops to tuck inside the other. The two hoops will collapse naturally on top of each other.
- Insert the folded cabana back inside the carry bag.
Watch the video on how to fold and dismantle the beach cabana.
Item cannot be delivered to a Parcel Locker.